MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
This Services Agreement (“Agreement”) entered into on the Date of Approval, of KH Partner. Approval will be received on registered email id.
BETWEEN “King Lifestyle Vacation Private Limited” (CIN No. U63030RJ2020PTC067647), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, hereinafter referred to as Company/KHT (Kinghills Travels ), (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include its successor-in-interest, and permitted assigns).
KH Partner, information as per their ID & Form filled by KH Partner hereinafter referred to as "KH Partner (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors and assigns) Second Part (Client);
NOW IN CONSIDERATION OF THE PREMISES HEREINAFTER CONTAINED, IT IS HEREBY AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The Company is engaged in the business of providing travel related services including but not limited to flights , tours, cruise , land transport and meals etc
- KH Partner refers the services/products of the company to the prospective leads.
- KH PARTNER will work under our KH Partner module and get commission/incentives on each sale given by them as per incentive set on each conversion. This is a specially designed deal since this will benefit the customers.
- KH PARTNER sell packages inbound, outbound, FIT, GIT, Corporate, Pilgrimage and MICE travels during the period of agreement
- The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions under which the parties to the Agreement shall conduct themselves during the substances of Agreement.
- After registration it takes 48 working hours for verification and company may call you and ask you further details as well.
- 500 INR will be charge as registration fees and if KH Partner ID approved , the company will provide welcome letter & some goodies against registration charges and it won’t be refundable in any case And if it won’t be approved company will refund the full amount within 48 hours
- Unless terminated earlier, the services shall be provided for an initial period of 1 Year starting from Registered Date to Date which will be reviewed annually.
- GST or any other tax levied will be charged extra on administrative fee as applicable as per Law.
- Incentives on any tours will be released within 24 hours after the completion of trip. The payment shall be subject to tax deducted at source.
- Payment shall be electronically transferred into KH Partner Bank A/C upon request by KH Partner.
- No any commissions on add on likes upgrade of train classes , flights , cancellation , GST etc
- This Agreement may be terminated immediately by written notice in any of the following events : By the non-defaulting party if the other party commits a breach of any provision of this Agreement and such breach (if capable of being remedied) is not remedied within ten days after written notice thereof has been given to the defaulting party;
- In event of termination both the parties shall fulfil their respective obligations to the satisfaction of law, being the Laws applicable and no party shall seek any undue benefit of the other party.
- Either party shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay or consequential loss suffered due to any Force Majeure event beyond the reasonable control of respective party, unless otherwise expressly set out under this Agreement
- Although all matters have been considered herein in these terms and conditions still if there be matters beyond the services as mentioned in this Agreement, then such terms shall be mutually discussed and negotiated by way of an amendment to the Agreement and upon amendment shall be deemed part of this Agreement.
- It is clearly understood and agreed by and between the parties that either party shall not be held responsible or liable under the laws that are in force and that may come in force from time to time or otherwise, in respect of its respective Personnel and in no event their respective Personnel shall be deemed to be employees of other party. Every Personnel shall continue to be an employee of the respective party and none of the said Personnel shall have any claim or right of whatsoever nature against other party.
- KH Partner hereby further agrees that the company will not be held responsible against any claim, charges, demands made or raised on it by its Personnel, unless otherwise as provided for under this Agreement. However, Kinghills Travels agree to extend full co-operation and assistance that KH Partner may require defending any such action or proceedings initiated by its Personnel, subject to the claims being false and unwarranted.
- Neither party to this Agreement shall directly or indirectly solicit, induce, hire, recruit, make an offer of employment or engagement to or encourage any of the other party’s personnel to leave their employment, or take away such personnel or attempt to solicit, induce, hire, recruit, other party personnel either for themselves or for their affiliate or any other person or entity during the term of this Agreement and 12(twelve) months thereafter. The obligation shall survive up to 12(twelve) months after termination/expiry of this Agreement.
- The parties shall comply with the provisions of all statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations applicable to the irrespective obligations as mentioned in this Agreement and shall obtain all necessary registrations, licenses, approvals, sanctions under applicable laws.
- “Confidential Information” shall include proprietary information, all technical and non-technical information, processes, personnel data.
- Each party agrees that it will use such Confidential Information only for the purposes of this Agreement and that it will not disclose or release any such information or documents to third parties, with the exception of its personnel who require access to such for the purposes of carrying out that party’s obligations under the Agreement.
- With respect to any such Confidential Information so accessed or acquired by one party from the other, the parties agrees that (i) all such information shall be and shall remain the property of the disclosing party; (ii) both the parties shall ensure that its personnel comply with the foregoing restrictions; the receiving party shall return such Confidential Information to the disclosing party at its request. No party grants any party the express or implied right to keep the Confidential Information.
- The parties hereby agree to keep secret the confidential information made available; or disclosed by the other party or come to the knowledge while performing the services under the Agreement.
- The confidentiality provisions shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes all previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties in respect of that subject matter.
- Any amendment or modification to this Agreement or any part thereof shall be made by an instrument in writing and executed by both the parties. In case of change in law, applicable to Agreement(s) both the parties shall endeavour to incorporate such change in this Agreement as may be required to meet the objective of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous understanding, agreements, correspondences, etc. on this subject between the parties hereto.
- KH Partner shall not assign or transfer their respective rights/obligations under this Agreement to any third party, without the intimation and consent in writing of other Party.
- That the authorised persons agreed and signing this Agreement online by check the box of Terms & Conditions at the time of filling registration form
- KH Partner cannot make any false promise , commitments of services on behalf of the company without approval from the company on mail.
- This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and in the event of any dispute or difference; the same shall be resolved amicably by and between the parties. However, if the said dispute or difference remains unresolved beyond a period of 30 days, it may be referred to a mutually consented Arbitrator as provided under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the amendments made thereto.
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable.